Cpx24.com CPM Program

Priti Nyc swatches: Lungwort, Horned Poppy, Hardy Plumbago and Day Flower

Sunday, May 12, 2013

 
Priti Nyc Lungworth is a beautiful mint green leaning towards Tiffany colored cream polish. This is two easy coats and no top coat.

 
 
Priti Nyc Horned Poppy is a gorgeous yellow, not a strong yellow, but also not a a true pastel yellow. It has a subtle and very lovely shimmer. This is two easy coats and no top coat.

 
Priti Nyc Hardy Plumbago is a dark teal, actually what I would call a real petrol. It has small turquoise glitters, and this is two easy coats with top coat, because it dries with a slightly gritty finish.

 
Finally we have Priti Nyc Day Flower, a dusty lilac, maybe a tad too dusty for my liking, but I will have to paint some white flowers on it.... This is two easy coats and no top coat.

Overall thoughts: I'm very pleased with the quality, the brushes are flat but not too wide, and I find them easy to use. The dry time is quick and the wear is really good.

Next Sunday I will show you the rest of my Priti Nyc polishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts