Cpx24.com CPM Program

Manhattan Pastel Pretties LE collection swatches

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Today I will show you Manhattan Pastel Pretties LE collection with the interesting names: 001, 002, 003 and 004. I buy this brand when I go to Germany, and I think the quality is very OK and the dry time is good, coverage and formula is flawless...
All of the below are shown in two coats!

 
001 is a very pale pastel yellow, if I should have worn this without nail art, I would have applied a third coat because my ridges still shows after a ridge filler BC and two coats of polish. The formula was a bit thinner than the others, but rather that than a tricky pastel yellow...

 
002 is something between coral and peach....

 
003 is a beautiful lilac - pastel purple if you prefer to call it that.

 
The last one is the pretty pastel blue 004, I was afraid it would be a tad dusty, but out of the bottle it's so pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts