Cpx24.com CPM Program

China Glaze Hologlam Astro-Hot, Infra Red, When Stars Collide, Galactic Gray and OHMG A UFO, swatches and comparison

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

 
I already showed you the 4 blue from China Glaze Hologlam 2013 - see them HERE
Today I will show you the rest of my picks, all in 2 coats and without a top coat.
First we have the lovely and delicate pink Astro-Hot...

 
 Infra Red is my favorite of the lot - a hot, vibrant and bold pink!

 
When Stars Collide is a dark reddish wine purple....

 
 
- and a comparison left to right: Astro-Hot, Infra Red and When Stars Collide...

 
 Galactic Gray is a char coal grey, and it also has that slight maroon hue in real life...

 
OMG A UFO is a light olive, mossy green

 
 
Left to right: OMG A UFO and Galactic Gray

Overall thoughts of this collection - the holographic effect is fairly subdued unless you are in the sun or similar bright light conditions. I find most of the colors too dark for the season - I don't think I will feel like using most of them before fall is closing in on us...

All comments will be read when I open my computer again later this week!
HERE you can see what I have scheduled to post during my blog absence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts