Cpx24.com CPM Program

A dream swap...

Saturday, May 18, 2013

When Lydia and I swap - we do it properly ;)
This is the latest swap-parcel from my sweet, generous and always positive friend Lydia, Purple Castle, whom I really am proud to call my friend - thanks a million times again!!!

Let's have a closer look at the content, shall we...?

First we have 3 from Pure Ice, a brand I have been wanting to try a while now, it's Speechless, Deja Vu (amazing purple/blue shift) and Last Chance. Further more two other to me new brands: Salon Perfect How Dare you! and the gorgeous holographic Jade Holografico Fascinio Violetta...

Next 3 Illamasquas from my wish list: Nudge (a true lemming), Venous and Superstition - and another new brad that I wished for: Mint Polish Original Mint and Dirty Sheila that shifts between pink/hot pink and fuchsia with an amazing shimmer...

6 L'oreals from my wish list, the first 4 from the Versailles Romance coll.: Royally Yours, Pisachio dream, Creme puffs, Lacey lilac and 2 from the TRENDsetter coll.: Royally reinvented and Not a cloud in sight...

Look at that gorgeous Julie G Cabana Boy, it's so gorgeous, and two other new brands in my collection is Covergirl Vio-last and Flower by Drew Barrymore NP8 Good Bud-dy and finally Nicole by Opi Stand by Your Manni from the Modern Family coll.

From Sinful we have 4 from the Sugar rush coll: Sweeth Tooth, Candy Coated, Sugar Rush and Sugar n Spice. And two other Sinful's Star dust and Amethyst...

- and last but definitely not least 3 gorgeous bracelets, made by Lydia.
Did you know that Lydia is a very talented bracelet maker?? If not - have a look at her Facebook page Purple Castle's Bracelets and Stuff - where you also can buy other kinds of home made jewlery - sooo pretty. And please give her a "Like" too...


Thanks Lydia for all these amazing polishes and bracelets - I'm so thrilled to have all of them my friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts